Thursday, November 14, 2013

Unshackling the Matrix Workshop w/Brian Kelly & Bob Wright

Unshackling the Matrix Workshop w/Brian Kelly & Bob Wright
November 14, 2013

Bob and I did this workshop at the Ascension Rising Conference. The footage was shot guerrilla style by Bob 's nephew Darius, so I apologize for the shakiness of the camera and poor sound quality. The DVD they filmed for the conference malfunctioned in the middle, so this was the best we could do to get the info out. We covered a lot of great info so I hope you all enjoy it. Feel free to share with friends, family and neighbors if they need a little nudge to see the light ;)

Side Note: I made a comment that there are 625M people in the United States, which I didn't catch until after the fact. I believe there are in the neighborhood of about half that per most recent census reports.


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bob - Brian ~

    Although I am published as anonymous my name is Donna and I very much appreciate all you do and have done.

    Thank you for enlightening me and so many others in your journey of awakening souls around the globe.

    I became excited by all you had shared within this video, but would like to ask your ideas / suggestions with regards to freeing ourselves from these financial shackles. If the government - banking institutions and other financial corporations can easily enter into contract with the Federal Reserve to instantly 'receive payment' for loans (student/car) - mortgages and the like when a contract is signed - are we entitled, how would we - and can we as sovereign entities just do the same?

    Thank you all so very much for your energies, efforts and light ~

    Donna B.
    Canada

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...