Monday, April 29, 2013

Heather, the UV Ixchange and Project XIII


Heather, the UV Ixchange and Project XIII
April 29, 2013

I posed the question below to Heather, which I received in one of the Skype chat rooms last night. Woke up to her response this morning. My guess is there's going to be lots of questions, so tune into the radio show tonight and listen in as we toss this one around the round table. I will say, I have now heard the mention of May being a big month from multiple sources. While I try to avoid getting attached to dates and time frames, it is VERY apparent that things are most definitely heating up on many fronts. There's a movie title that defines the state of current affairs quite nicely, it's called "Something's Gotta Give." ;) ~BK

From Skype<<<XXXX ‎9‎:‎23‎ ‎PM D, Brian, whoever wants to answer......I have to ask something that has been on my mind. Back at the end of March it was said that "replacements of past harvesting tools begin to be implemented next week" and that was a month ago. Can anyone in the 'know' address this?

HEATHER: I/UV lawful and legal structure was implemented that next week...BE'ing and DO'ing ARE the I/UV Exchange Absolute Tech....we just amped it up and Caleb made a bridge NOW technology to assist all to see, know and experience what IS that Absolute Tech....Project XIII is launching as the I/UV tools of assistance....it combines and changes the functions formerly provided by harvesting tools such as Facebook, UCC, purported Departments of Licensing, purported banks, etc....all in one and operates transparently and universally, not just globally, internationally or nationally....the biggest recalibration tool of I/UV Ixchange IS that each embodiment is solely responsible for their BE'ing, Value and DO'ing...all that they BE, DO, all their value, etc. is controlled solely by their Self on their IPage, transparently for all to know, engage with, and deliver by free will choice....and, yes, their 10 Billion in gold and silver will be in their UV Ixchange account that will BE accessible through their IPage....an official announcement for the official launch is BE'ing prepared now...all launch May.

[3:14:15 AM] HEATHER: The gold and silver are co-partner/operators with every embodiment that respectfully chooses to co-partner/operate with the gold and silver....those who abuse it will find that the gold silver doesn't stick around very long to play with them.

(heart) and to answer your next question that I can already hear...yes, please repost as you choose to.

10 comments:

  1. BK:
    Last week I had an intense and unforgettable experience.

    My eyes met another man's eyes, he was not far away. I did not know that he was a friend, but he did know. As he came closer to me, I began to see prismatic splinters of light coming to, and emanating from him. After a moment or two of standing next to him, I began to experience the intense and lovely sensation of what seemed to be the very same incoming and outgoing light/energy, which then became visible to me as similarly beautiful, glistening splinters.

    In wonderment, I asked, "What is this?" He responded "This is you, it is your connection...it is also connected to gold and silver". "Gold and silver?" I replied. He smiled a gentle smile that communicated to me "I expected that you would pick up on that point". There was a woman standing with us, and she exclaimed "Gold and silver!", and began to run, as though intending to go and get it. "No, please don't do that" he said. She stopped.

    I started to ask this new friend "Why aren't we like this all the time?", but our meeting was cut short.

    David J

    ReplyDelete
  2. BK,

    Lisa aptly answered my First question on the naming of "Project 13"
    on the show tonight & i'm ok with it I guess(does it ALWAYS HAVE to
    be chained to the kundalini/illuminati numerology?) Point 2)I know you've addressed this before however the UN has an alter to Satan (not that i'm particularly religious)& on AK's site tonight theosophy/Madame Blavatsky etc/ "as above so below" & more symbolism etc. good=bad stuff. The WORLD at this point NEEDS to 100% believe the GREAT ACT that OPPT/I/UV/"Project 13" DID & does Not in ANY way involve "RFID" chipping/Mark of the Beast etc. So Please for Collective Imag. show tomorrow night ask Heather(our HEROINE)to answer briefly,but fully just the RFID/Theosophy/End-Times (ie, "Project 13") we're not ushering in the Apocalypse,and my western Kansas relatives and their entire 450 person town will be listening tomorrow for some confirmation because in their words "we'd love to be behind that young mother." They heard Heather mention facing an "anti Christ" a couple weeks back on a show and would love her to clarify that too,because in their eyes it just confirmed a religious/end times battle.

    Thanks for EVerything you do SO WELL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, I hope you received the answers you were looking for on Tuesday night's Collective Imagination show. 1. The number 13, has nothing to do with numerology. Caleb explained the reason by using that number a while back but I don't recall what it was. 2. Heather, nor any of the trustees have given any type of verbal or written support to the UN forces. No one knows for sure just yet, how the whole UN-SWISSINDO development will play itself out. My opinion, its all being guided from a much higher level and what will be, will be, and it WILL be in the best interest of all of humanity. 4. Definitely NO RFID chips whatsoever. 5. There are many parallels to end times prophecy in all of this. However, I assure you the only thing which will be "ending" is tyranny. What will be left is Eternal Essence, aka Heaven on Earth :) Tell all the people in your town Brian Kelly sends his love!

      Delete
  3. Is Project XIII a tentative codename for this website/technology?
    Is it just a website itself?

    Please, in absolute transparency, keep us updated on any piece of data or clarification about this whole thing. Even what may seem like small tidbits (eg. it won't be released in the first 2 weeks of May, or the meaning behind XIII, as both mentioned on the radio show). The majority of us don't have direct contact with Heather, Caleb et al., so please keep us in the loop.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Project XIII is a web based platform, designed to give access to EVERYONE in Absolute Transparency. Why the name was chosen, Caleb will explain when its officially released. An exact date for the release has not yet been announced. I assure you I will keep everyone updated with EVERYTHING I know, as its discovered. Its the only way I do things! Much Love :)

      Delete
  4. Trust the very core of who and what we think we are, even if it feels somewhat foreign. The only reason for having a 'foreign' feeling when we are trusting the core of who and what we are would be because we have been in the 'forgetful' mode for so long.

    How do we do this? Breath intentionally, slowly, holding the idea that we CAN DO THIS. This is the trigger to DOing it, BEing able to connect with that Self of who and what we are - Eternal Essence, in embodiment NOW.

    LOVE AND APPRECIATION, Brian, for this blog, for You! :-)

    :-) Heart and it's You! (Yes, You is my entire legal name and YouMa is my nickname)
    Boulder, Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love YOU ;) Thank you my dear...sending lots of love and light your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brian!
    What is your take on the NEW VALUE system? I discussed this with my spouse and friends in the know. They are arguing "but all prices will go up" and I say to them I don't think so cause that sounds like somebody is trying to harvest your value which would not work.. any other ideas? :0)

    Thanx for DO'ing what you do.. (giggle)

    Oliver aka McCroft

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brian, you and the team do such amazing work in spreading the word and explaining everything that has been happening - I am most grateful. There is much that I still do not understand, but what I do know is that everything is going to play out in perfection. Over the last couple of years, I have been receiving messages from my Higher Self which come through in rhyming poems which I call "Pomes By Jones". One of my latest one is so significant when you put it together with everything that OPPT has done and the now One People continue to do - this one is a message to the still not awake people:

    Footprints:

    See the Light that guides your star,
    Let it show you who you are.
    See the Light that shines so bright,
    This light shines daily, and at night.

    Ask your guides what you can do
    To help Humanity start anew.
    What for footprints to guide you there,
    If it feels risky, do you dare?

    It's time for the new age, it's time for change,
    It might seem scary and somewhat strange.
    Do not falter, walk brave and bold,
    It's time for the new, out with the old.

    Hold your head up, walk way tall,
    Assert that you are able for it all.
    There is only Abundance, Love and Peace,
    And all negativity you will release.

    Peace and Love to you and the whole team and of course to HUMANITY, we are FREE!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...