Saturday, May 25, 2013

From Dolphins to Desert


From Dolphins to Desert
May 25, 2013

Words can't do justice to articulate how utterly awesome of an experience it was to swim with wild dolphins in Bimini. Six days of swimming, yoga, meditation and relaxation with an amazing group of incredible light filed beings is just what the doctor ordered! And a proposal to my beautiful fiancĂ© Brittany to top it off :) simply magical. 

Well, here I am in Fort Lauderdale about to hop another plane (been on a water taxi, cab, bus and charter plane already today) to JFK, then on to Spain, last stop Marrakech, Morocco. Truth be told, I don't know much of what is to happen there, I was just told I needed to take part, so off I go. 

For anyone who has sent me an email, Facebook message, or left a comment on the blog my sincerest apologies for not yet getting back to you. I had very limited access to Internet and I'm not sure it's going to be much better in Africa. I know there is a lot going on right now and I just want to assure everyone I have not fallen off the earth and am more active in this mission, from an energetic stand point, now more than ever. Even though it may appear otherwise based on my disconnection from cyber space. 

My hope is to have enough access to Internet in Morocco to fill everyone in on the latest updates and developments. Let us all remember, everything is ALWAYS under control and there is NEVER anything to fear or worry about. Now is the time for staying calm and standing ready. Peace and love to everyone! I will see you all on the other side :-)

In Absolute Gratitude,
BK

P.S. if anyone has any major stories or updates i may have missed while i was gone which you would like to catch me up on. Feel free to drop me an email at briankellysblog@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Major Story BK,

    CONGRATULATIONS to You & Brittany !!!

    -Anon

    ps. enjoy making "contact"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Soooo happy for you and Brittany bro!!!

    You are on an amazing journey! Enjoy every moment brother my thoughts and prayers are with you both.
    In Absolute Gratitude.
    The Energy is of the charts! It's only the beginning

    PEACE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello brian,
    I wish you a nice stay in North Africa.
    I have a question - Who is Julien Wells?
    Has he got a blog?
    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must post! Bashar video! Take action- end of money

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you and Brittany!! May you both have a long and happy Life together...Sending JOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your engagement, Brian and Brittany. Hope you have as joyous a ride as we have for 32 years. There is something about alliteration in names as we are Lynn and Linda Livesay. Seems to make for great communication. Look forward to you joining the TOP crew in Morocco. We are all there in spirit and experiencing great leaps and bounds of energy. See that Poofness decided to help us from another dimension. Good for him. Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brian! Did u watch that bashar video¿ I have very important question. Important to me. Before I only read oppt show transcript. Now I can listen and I ab soul utely must know who does the one people song? I don't even like rap and I must listen to thqt song evey night. Who is the artist so I find on youtube?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to you and EVERY BEING involved in co-creating a new way of BEING. The blogtalk broadcasts are a life line.
    I am focusing all my energies so that I can help pull the plug on this BS. Every cell in my body is screaming "ENOUGH". I am listening to C-SPAN and all the callers KNOW that something is terribly wrong. Time to heal the separation and live in love and transparency. Thanks to YOU ALL in Morocco for the role you are playing. I LOVE YOU ALL
    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...