Monday, July 22, 2013

Mary Elizabeth Croft: How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-confiscatory Agency Known to Man


Mary Elizabeth Croft: How I Clobbered Every Bureaucratic Cash-confiscatory Agency Known to Man
July 22, 2013

This is the book Kiri has used to educate herself on her legal lawful rights. ~BK


Here is a passage from the book. I started reading tonight and its incredible!

“Do not believe on the strength of traditions even if they have been held in honour for many generations and in many places; do not believe anything because many people speak of it; do not believe on the strength of sages of old times; do not believe that which you have yourselves imagined, thinking that a god has inspired you. Believe nothing which depends only on the authority of your masters or of priests. After investigation, believe that which you have yourselves tested and found reasonable, and which is for your good and that of others.”


6 comments:

  1. Clobbered?? I'll pass on the fighting..too much negative energy going on. It will only feed the enemy. When did the fighting start anyways? I guess I missed the memo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had this PDF for a long time and it is seriously a must have document for everyone to know you rights and how to deal with your finances. I could have done with this back 2005!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brian

    You probably haven't heard of my site, but it's spartanoftruth.wordpress.com

    I've mentioned Mary Croft in the comments section back at the end of 2012, as she has been battling the banks for quite some time now. I read her book, wonderful stuff, but I don't think she is the friendliest towards the One People's UCC movement.

    If you haven't found her blog, it's spiritualeconomicsnow.net

    She wrote a rather direct response to the OPPT filings a while ago, maybe you should review. Perhaps she feels differently now? I'm sure you won't be discouraged at all and you shouldn't be. I get the feeling that she hasn't fully reviewed the UCC filings, much like a lot of people that attack Heather and co.

    http://spiritualeconomicsnow.net/?p=387

    Anyway, I'll continue to post your stuff, I love what you guys are doing, keep up the great work. Critical mass building, earth shifting and the golden age dawning...

    Peace,

    Spartan of Truth
    (Rick)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it's nice to see some work written by a Canadian for Canadians. This can be useful for those who find themselves in similar problems or don't want to follow the OPPT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Brian, the beginning pages is so my experiences, I have never had any dealings with any bank seeing at the age of 19 that is was all a scam but didn't quite know why, until the OPPT and the first few pages of Mary's book. Never owned a house or credit card and lived a happy free life underground, eventually building my own cabin on family land. I am blessed and would love to see that for everyone, but for me the first thing is living simply, key for me! Not being imprisoned by the system and living simply. And yet traveling around the world, the love of my life with barley nothing, a one way ticket, working where I ran out of money, always meeting wonderful people offering jobs of all sorts that always got me to the next destination. Life is Good! I took to the OPPT like ducks to water and really enjoying Mary's book.........and Brian you just plain a simply rock! :)
    Thanks again.........Namaste............

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...