Tuesday, August 20, 2013

GalacticU Radio ~ Sierra Neblina with Guest Brian Kelly -- Part I


 
GalacticU Radio ~ Sierra Neblina with Guest Brian Kelly -- Part I
August 20, 2013
 
This is the first of a two part series of my interview with Sierra. I was asked by a few people to get this up on YouTube so ask and ye shall receive! Re-listening to this interview actually helped me to remember how important it is to stay grounded during these times of perceived chaos. I posted an announcement to this show when it aired but only linked to it as a suggested listen once part II came out which is of Sierra interviewing myself as well as Bob Wright. I will be posting that one as well. Big thanks to Sierra for having us on her shows and to BZ for getting them up on YouTube! ~BK
 
Sierra Neblina interviews Brian Kelly on his views of alternative media, conspiracy theories, the fraudulent nature of the financial system, how to take our power back, the shift of the ages, creating a new cultulre, the signs of a changing world, the RV (currency revaluation), the world being under Vatican rule, Sept 1st predictions, the nature of money/gold/currency/value, coming Universal Value system, living to our full potential and many other amazing topics. This is an info packed interview you do not want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...