Sunday, August 11, 2013

No Judgment, Just Love


No Judgment, Just Love
August 11, 2013

Did you feel it? The surge of energy? WE are SOOOOOOO There Darlins!!!!

The beautiful words that Bill wrote on American Kabuki:


To Team Contrast

We felt your moment of despair today.
Your services are no longer required.
The experiment has concluded.
You excelled at role you played.
Bravo! Job well done.
Time to repurpose your being and doing.

Love and protection awaits those who
stand down and operate in complete
transparency and truth to bring resolution
and completion to the experiment on
Earth and other realms.

Eternal Essence will enforce against the
inbodiments who choose otherwise.
Choose wisely.

We love you! Come home to the love of
the Prime Creator Source. You have
been away far too long and have forgotten
your home. This is why you fear. There
is nothing to fear in love. There is no
loneliness in love. There is no despair.

No prodigal son or daughter is turned
away when they return home.


WE ARE ONE.

There is no Judgement. There is no separation between you and I. If I judge you, then I judge myself.

To Judge.... is "Divine". ...and I don't mean that in a good way.

When you read a message or an article and in one moment the person talks about "Oneness" and "Unity" but with the very next breath they speak of "punishment" and "judgement" of others- no matter who those "others" are.... then they are speaking of the "Divine" Plan.

Those who are pushing their supposed "divine" agenda are working from their place inside their set Hierarchy, and they are pushing their agenda that will perpetuate and continue that Hierarchy. They speak the smooth silky words of Love & Light, they croon odes to Oneness...... and yet they put themselves above you, lording it over you and they exclaim that the "evil ones", the "cabal", the "bad guys" are all to be tried and judged for their purported "Crimes against Humanity"....

.... I repeat: We are ONE. We are EQUAL. We are NOT SEPARATE.

How can I show love and light to only some?

How can I judge another inbodyment? WE are ONE. We are All ETERNAL ESSENCE. Didn't all of us just play our part in this experience? Didn't all of us ask to be here? Didn't we plan this experience and play these roles?

Heather has told a story to all of us several times, I believe it was one that Loie told to her, and I will try to relay it here as best I can.

Once upon a time....

Everyone decided that they wanted to create a new experience,
An experience in separation and duality.
An experience in experiencing everything that can be experienced
From every aspect of separation, every aspect of differentness.


In order to create this experience each BEing would take on Roles to play.
One of those roles was for someone to play the "bad guy".

No one wanted to take on that role.

Finally one of the bravest and strongest BEings said
"I will play this role of contrast, on one condition...."
"What ever condition you want, just name it!" The others chimed in.
"You must promise to tell me that you love me" Said the sole volunteer

"You know we love you!!!" said the others
" Of course we will tell you we love you.... but why?" they asked.

"When I take on this Role of evil, I will need to give it my ALL to play it perfectly...."
"..... But if you do not tell me that You love me- REMIND ME that you LOVE ME....."
"I may be lost forever, pretending to be who I am not."
"So please.... remember to tell me that you love me, so that I can find my way back home again".


As Bill said:

You have been away far too long and have forgotten your home.
This is why you fear.
There is nothing to fear in love.
There is no loneliness in love.
There is no despair.


So I tell you all- and I mean ALL of you: I LOVE YOU

There is no Judgement.

There is no Punishment.

There is only LOVE & GRATITUDE.

I Thank YOU.

I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...