Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker -- Part II (Reconciliation of the Opposites)


Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker -- Part II
August 26, 2013

First of all, I want to personally thank everyone who participated in part one of this two part series. Such brilliant discussions ensued as a result of putting that information out there. The content obviously struck a chord in the hearts and minds of many. A natural occurrence when the subject matter hits so close to home. If I offended any one out there who considers themselves to be a light worker, I want to offer my sincerest apologies, as that was most definitely not my intention. There is absolutely nothing wrong with calling yourself a light worker. The true problem is labeling things, people, positions, situations, circumstances or anything in the Universe for that matter as right or wrong, good or bad, light or dark to begin with. Saying things are right or wrong only feeds into the energy of duality and continues to perpetuate all forms of separation, within and without. 

The simple solution is to always ask yourself, is my way of BEing or this particular DOing supporting unity or separation? So much of this world has been programmed by the illusion\ of separation. We have given away our power for far too long by paying energy into this construct. This time in humanity's history represents a collective approach taking that power back. It all starts and stops with YOU. You are God. You are the Universe. Judging another for any reason is judging One's own self. Life is made up of an endless amount of choices in every moment. What you choose is ALWAYS your own personal responsibility. No one can make your choices for you, just like you can't make choices for anyone else. As I said on the One People show last night, my own personal conscious choice is to calibrate my own inner being'ness to Love. With Love in our hearts we can never go wrong. Love embodies everything; light and dark. This is why at times it takes great tragedy (commonly perceived as darkness, which it's not) to bring about unfathomable acts of Love. It's ALL Love. When we Be Love and we operate from a place of constantly choosing what is in the highest service to All that Is, we consciously walk the path to remembering that we are the all powerful co-creators of every aspect of our existence. 

Our greatest growth comes from adversity, we should judge it not. Our greatest lessons come from those who cause us the most struggle and turmoil, we should be grateful for their service. Our greatest strengths are born from opportunities of great weakness. All things in existence have a purpose, making acceptance and surrender two or our greatest assets, for they allow us to flow with life no matter what comes our way. As Lucas says in his article below, I am neither a light worker or a dark worker, I AM ME...and that's all I can BE. ~BK

p.s. Yes, this a channeling below :) Here is my resonance test with channeled messages:

1. Does the message promote hierarchy, or the entity appear to desire praise or worship?
2. When reading it do I feel good? Empowered? Expanded?
3. Does the message promote unity or separation? 

The choice is always ours to grab what feels good, and leave behind what doesn't...

Big thanks to Cynthia for sending this over :)

Excerpt from book 3 “Conversation With God” by Neale Donald Walsch

Be concerned only for the Self. What is the Self - being, doing, or having? What is the Self wanting, needing, choosing? What is the highest choice for the Self?

The highest choice for the Self becomes the highest choice for another when the Self realizes that there is no one else.

Now I will tell you something you may find difficult to believe.

I am always giving you what is best for you, though I admit that you may not always know it. This mystery clears up a bit now that you have begun to understand what I am up to.

Now I, as God, know what I am seeking to be. I therefore know what is “best” for Me.

I am God.
I am the Goddess.
I am the Supreme Being. The All of Everything.
The Beginning and The End. The Alpha and Omega.

I am the Sum and the Substance. The Question and the Answer. The Up and the Down of it. The Left and the Right, the Here and the Now, the Before and the After.

I am the Light, and I am the Darkness that creates the Light, and makes it possible.

I am the Goodness Without End, and the “Badness” which makes the “Goodness” good. I am all of these things—the All of Everything—and I cannot experience any part of My Self without experiencing All of My Self.

And this is what you do not understand about Me. You want to make Me the one, and not the other. The high and not the low. The good, and not the bad. Yet in denying half of Me, you deny half of your Self. And in so doing, you can never be Who You Really Are.

I am the Magnificent Everything—and what I am seeking is to know Myself experientially.

I am doing this through you, and through everything else that exists.

And I am experiencing My Self as magnificent through the choices I make. For each choice is self creative. Each choice is definitive. Each choice represents Me—that is, re-presents Me—as Who I Choose to Be Right Now.

I am God, in the act of creating My Self. And so, too, are you.

This is what your soul longs to do. This is that for which your spirit hungers.

Were I to stop you from having what you choose, I would stop My Self from having what I choose. For My greatest desire is to experience My Self as What I Am.

And so, I have carefully created What I Am Not, in order that I might experience What I Am. Yet I Am everything I create—therefore I Am, in a sense, What I Am Not.

How can someone be what they are not?

Easy. You do it all the time. Just watch your behaviors.

Seek to understand this. There is nothing that I am not.

Therefore, I Am what I Am, and I Am What I Am Not.

Download book on pdf here…
http://www.humanitysteam.ru/lib/neale_donald_walsch_-_conversations_with_god_-_volume_3.pdf


Reconciliation of the opposites

The Marriage of Spirit/Leslie Temple-Thurston: By unifying all opposites held in our awareness, we will return to our original state of unity. Consciousness in this world is polarized into pairs of opposites. We see opposites all around us, and we hold states of mind which are polarized opposites. Some examples of the more obvious pairs of opposites that most people hold are: good-bad, right-wrong, pain-pleasure and win-lose. It is possible to find the underlying unity inherent in all the pairs of opposites within us. Finding this unity is an awakening to a more expanded state of consciousness and to our spiritual essence. And that, with its many ramifications for our awareness, is what the techniques are about.

In the Bhagavad Gita: The primary scripture of Hinduism, Krishna speaks of the unification of opposites to Arjuna. He says, “You must be free from the pairs of opposites. Poise your mind in tranquility.”

In Buddhism: One of the principle tenets is that of the Middle Path. The Buddha advocated that walking between the extremes of the pairs of opposites is the path to enlightenment, or Nirvana.

In the Gnostic text, the Gospel According to Thomas: Discovered in 1945 in Nag Hamadi, Egypt, which is believed to have been produced in about AD 140. “Jesus said to them: When you make the two one, and when you make the inner as the outer and the outer as the inner and the above as the below, and when you make the male and the female into a single one, so that the male will not be male and the female not be female then shall you enter [the Kingdom].”

Isaiah 11:6-10: "The knowledge of God comes when opposites are unified. “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; their young ones shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play by the cobras hole, and the weaned child shall put his hand in the vipers den. For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.”

The teaching of the unification of opposites is also clear in Islamic mysticism, or Sufism, and in Jewish mysticism, or Kabbalah. As Sufi master Hazrat Inayat Khan is quoted in Universal Sufism: “Mental purification means that impressions such as good and bad, wrong and right, gain and loss, and pleasure and pain, these opposites which block the mind, must be cleared out by seeing the opposite of these things. Then one can see the enemy in the friend and the friend in the enemy. When one can recognize poison in nectar and nectar in the poison, that is the time when death and life become one, too. Opposites no more remain opposites before one.”

In the ancient Chinese Taoist tradition: The principle of opposites inherent in the teachings is revealed very clearly in the diagram of the yin-yang symbol. In this wonderfully explicit symbol, the black and white sides wrap around each other in perfect balance, conveying the feeling of the opposites belonging together as one unified whole contained within the circle of eternity. As Carl Jung said, “When yang has reached its greatest strength, the dark power of yin is born within its depths. For night begins at midday when yang breaks up and begins to change to yin.”

In Tantra: "Which means the balancing of opposites, the ideal of unity is symbolically expressed in the union of Shiva and Shakti, being and manifestation, and masculine and feminine. In the traditional practice of Tantric yoga, the unification of opposites is usually lived out in a physical way".

Excerpt from book “Unplugging the Patriarchy” by Lucia Rene: “Most human beings perceive the world in terms of duality, their consciousness polarized into pairs of opposites: good/bad, right/ wrong, arrogance/insecurity. We all have a tendency to play out one side of a polarity while keeping the other side hidden in the unconscious”.

“It is possible to recognize, embrace, and reconcile polarized states of mind. It is ultimately possible to find the underlying unity inherent in all of the pairs of opposites within us. To move beyond duality into unity is to become enlightened”.

“I’m telling you about each stage of my enlightenment process in this lifetime.” “I’m not a special person. I’m not the dark forces versus the light. I’m not different from you. Each stage I have gone through, you’ll go through, and once the final stages begin, when you really start to remember Who You Are, there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Me~Cynthia: Reconciling All Opposites Within and Without, Rest In Peace and Live in Joy!
http://lovelightwithin.blogspot.com/2011/09/neale-donald-walsch-conversation-with.html

From Lucas:


I am not a lightworker or darkworker as that are just semantics in my vision. It is for me enough to just be me. Whatever label you will put on it does not really matter anymore. I am also not wanting to go into camps or groups that have a certain view to be the right one. I love to be me and go where I chose to be and not where others perceive or even want me to be. I am.

In the past we thought just to be lightworkers opposing the dark. Soon the element of the opposite in ourselves and in our reality made us perceive that the opposite is also part of us. Duality has stopped to be since last years shift on 21 December 2012. In a row of transformations and shifts we are growing into our new role of creator beings that will be c0-creating a new paradigm together in oneness and unity. That means that also the darkness has to be taken into your equation of being whole again. If you just push it away your just in separation as also those that push the light away out of the equation.

We are in process of learning fast to let go of still perceived duality issues, the seeking and thinking in opposites. Judgement and criticism. I am also part of that process, before you get pointing , as you still will a duality finger at me. We are now in a phase of seeing the things for what they are and the things you need to address will come up in your process, small or big time, depending on your personal growth. Just see it as two faces or images that make up a whole new face of being in a neutral space.

The neutral space where things can be as they are without having a conflict, being confrontational or opposite. It is that space we are now in the inner self being forced to work on. Get you act straight say they energies. Things keep spinning around you that you need to see and give a place at your round table in the neutral zone. The last layers of a duality onion are peeled away.

So in just going for lightworkers, channelers, darkworkers, etc, I believe you all missed the point of what the neutral zone, unity and oneness that we are going to be in is about. If you know everything has a place around that round table you will see that there is nothing without a reason or being as it is. You may not even see the equal validity of that what is shown to you as an opposite, judgement, conflict, argument, or other duality/ polarity issue yet. If you reconcile with all you will see humans, or issues that you perceived in duality are just all wanting to sit around that table in the neutral zone. So give it a chance.

If we get out of each others process and get working on our own inner-process we will see more and more who we are and that all are part of that Oneness and One. So in being neither, one or the other, I can see in a neutral space what things really are and appreciate, love and interact with them. The more people get into neutral space the less duality issues will come up.

So maybe think about the neutral zone and your choices of being in separation of not or being in duality or polarity or not. Just know whatever you do I see you for what you are. Your just a part of the whole round table arrangement even if you perceive it still different. Know your welcome at that table always. Your chair has been reserved.

Love you all in all your contrast of light and dark,

Lucas

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Brian, this essay you put together is FANTASTIC! It is ALL right here, laid out in plain language from many eclectic, unrelated sources for ALL to see, absorb, and assimilate -- into our glorious future as ONE humanity, united at all levels at last.

    Thanks for this, brother! It is a masterful blend of inspired wisdom that points directly to Higher Truth -- for those who seek that, of course -- and can henceforth be offered to all of humanity as a lucid explanation of what 'taking the Higher Path' really means. In La 'Kesh, brah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to share an acronym for the word SIN that I have carried with me on my journey,it is; Separate-Identify and Name.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...