Monday, December 22, 2014

Lisa Harrison Interviews John Lamb Lash -- Parts I & II


Lisa Harrison Interviews John Lamb Lash -- Parts I & II
December 22, 2014
http://the-one-network.org/john-lamb-lash-w-lisa-m-harrison-pt-2/

Note from BK: As of January, 2015, the One Network will be launching our new platform. We need the support of our listeners to help make it happen. Please join us so we can keep the Truth flowing throughout 2015! http://the-one-network.org/join-us/

Part I of this interview has rocked me to me core. Do I have any way of verifying everything that John as shared as Truth? No. But it certainly does "feel" pretty damn spot on. Another, slightly more cliche' way of saying it: it resonates. And it seems to have resonated with over 2,000 others already as well, based on some of the comments I've read on YouTube and Facebook.

The story of Sophia that John shares with Lisa is no new development. In fact, it's ancient, dating all the way back to the Nag Hamadi texts. However, as Lisa mentions in Part II, which I'm just listening to now, it's the fullest picture of the story that has ever been painted for public consumption. Lots to discuss on tonight's radio show, that is for certain. We will have Alfred Webre on to talk about all the other unfolding events, which seem too be bubbling to the surface at warp speed now. Hang on to your butt's folks, we ain't seen nothin' yet! ;) ~BK 





1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to know what Greg Braden thinks of this as I know he studied Nag Hammadi - and of course I'm sure I could go read them myself lol... AND I'd LOVE to know what John LL thinks of the Annunaki story, the 500,000 Sumerian Clay Tablets, etc... I do agree with much of what he says - makes perfect sense / may take a bit to be palatable to the masses...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...