Saturday, December 21, 2013

Nova Gaia Energetics have Taken Flight”


Due to not having a computer (it got left in Norway) and processing a great deal (I will explain in more detail later) I have not posted much lately. This gaia portal jumped out at me so I felt a strong need to post. Seems we are on the brink of some major changes. I'm ready, let's ride...

Nova Gaia Energetics have Taken Flight”
by ÉirePort

Nova Gaia Energetics have "taken flight", as former paradigm energy grids have closed, and necessary Nova Gaia portals have opened.

Energetics are now fully aligned with Ascendant Gaia.

Timelines are now integrated into a single stream, and all discrepancies healed.

Nova Gaia has been boarded, and Hue-manity has accepted fully invitation for the "Higher Ride".

ÉirePort | December 21, 2013 at 23:30
URL: http://wp.me/p2sFUY-qU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...