Monday, February 24, 2014

Becoming ME: A Story of Creation & a Poem by BK


Becoming ME: A Story of Creation
February 24, 2014

First of all, a big thank you to Roger in Norway for sending this video over. So simple in its very nature, it helps us to remember how we as human Be'ings have a tendency to overcomplicate a great many things in our reality. So easily we forget that there is no real separation between us and EVERYTHING else in our existence. There is no "you" and "me," there is only I, therefore I AM, which by its very structure is inclusive of ALL that IS. From this state of Awareness, can you see the futility of hate, anger, animosity and aggression of every form? To "hate" anything is to hate One's very Self. It is to judge an aspect of our design and creation as being less than perfect.

As we venture out into the magic and wonder this day has to bring,

let us vow to remember our Divine nature, as we open our lungs and begin to sing.

Each of us a sacred piece of the cosmic puzzle, not one to be left behind all alone in strife or struggle.


No matter what our minds may say, attempting to trick us along the way.

For I am you and you are me, from now until eternity.

Let us join hands and have some fun

For all is perfect in the eyes of One.
I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of Love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are One.

~ Namaste ~ 
BK


(not sure where that came from, but it officially represents my first official BK blog poem lol)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...