Tuesday, April 30, 2013

An Offer of Service....with Love



An Offer of Service...with Love
April 29, 2013

(The very first article I put out is what inspired this post) ~BK

When I decided to follow my heart and leave my 9-5 job in late February, I took into consideration there was an outside chance I would need to raise some funds before the new system launches and cash shortages become a thing of the past. (Based on yesterday's post, it appears that may be happening sooner than later).

I know, without a doubt in my mind, I need to stay committed to this work. So, I carefully scanned my options and came up with a plan which will potentially allow me to do just that. 

Many may not know this, but in my other life I am a Certified Reiki Practitioner. If you're not familiar with Reiki, it's a very powerful Japanese energy healing practice, which brings health and balance to the mind body and Soul. 

One of the beauties of Reiki energy is it can be offered across any distance of time and space. I've included a few bits of helpful information on the practice below. 

Anyone who knows me well, has heard the story of how Reiki has changed my life in a great many ways. Now being a practitioner, I get such great pleasure in passing along the energy to others. It would be an honor to share this gift with any of my readers who would like to help support my work :)

Sessions are typically one hour. The first 15-30 minutes are set aside for talking over the phone, so we can get to know each other a little bit. As I've made pretty clear with my blog, I'm an open book, so if you'd like to ask me ANY questions about current events, I'd be happy to share my insights as to developments unfolding. The other part of my work is in Spiritual Counseling, so we can also focus on what's happening in your life energetically, as well. The connection will help me to really focus the energy on where it needs to go. 

Twenty or so sessions in a month and my intention to maintain focus where it needs to be now, is realized. I already sent the message out into the Universe, so now it's time to manifest the intention :)

Please feel no obligation of course. I'm humbled by the sheer volume of support I receive from so many of you everyday, by way of blog comments, emails, Facebook messages and all around good vibes. What an amazing journey it has been. I stand with you, my brothers and sisters of Humanity, more eager now than ever, to create a world beyond our wildest dreams...are YOU ready?? :)

For anyone who would rather make a donation, for the next 10 days (until I get my Amazon Payments acct setup) it can be sent to obiwankabuki@gmail.com, using paypal. Just make sure you write in the notes "for Brian."

If you're interested in scheduling a Reiki session, please email me at briankellysblog@gmail.com, to ask any questions and setup an appt. Sessions are typically $85. If that's not in the budget, let me know and I'm sure we can work something out :)

I'm so looking forward to getting to know some of you better! 


 About:

Many ancient cultures embraced the belief that life energy flows through the body, deeply affecting our entire being. Current research strongly suggests that energy does extend throughout and beyond the physical body, and that disruptions or imbalances in its flow correlate to physical, mental and emotional illness. The healing art of Reiki addresses these imbalances to support your good health and well-being.

What is Reiki?

Reiki is a Japanese word meaning universal life energy. It is a gentle method of hands on, or distance healing, that taps into the energy referred to as ki in Japan, chi in China, and prana in India. The practice of Reiki is based on the teachings of Mikao Usui, who practiced and taught healing techniques in early twentieth century Japan.

Reiki is not massage, hypnosis or a tool for diagnosing illness. Reiki is a technique that addresses both chronic and acute conditions, gently and powerfully promoting balance among all the body's systems and the regenerative processes of body and mind.

How does Distance Reiki Work?

Distance Reiki treatment can be done without the recipient being present. And the best part is that this technique is as effective as 'Hands-on' practice of Reiki. Considering the fact that Reiki employs universal energy that can be guided to any part of the Universe, it heals the intended person or creature and acts like a bridge between time and space. Life-force energy can also be stored just like a battery and could be used in future.

The teachings say that universal energy flows, not from the practitioner but rather through the practitioner, to you. You will receive the amount of energy you need to bring your mind and body into balance.

Though Reiki techniques appear simple, the effects can feel profound. Most people experience deep relaxation. You may also feel tingling, pulsing, a feeling of warmth and comfort, or you may fall asleep. Some recipients say they feel little during the session, but afterwards enjoy a sense of calm and well-being, and a deep, restful sleep. It is possible you could experience powerful sensations or emotions during or after a session.

What Reiki Can Mean for You:

Reiki can alleviate pain and stress, and promote restful sleep, healing and relaxation. Relaxation in itself promotes a host of benefits for the mind and body including a heightened sense of well-being, release of painful muscle tension, and relief from anxiety and depression. In addition, relaxation has been shown to help restore immune function and improve circulation, enhancing healing throughout your body.

Reiki is not only healthful but pleasurable. One of its greatest benefits may be the opportunity to let go and enjoy the experience of being nurtured and cared for. The gentle art of Reiki draws on universal life energy to benefit people of any age and in any state of health. Whether at home, clinic or hospital, sessions adapt easily to any situation. Reiki offers comfort and support for the good health and balance of your mind, body and emotions.


6 comments:

  1. Dearest Brian, could you please give us (maybe in a post on this blog) your opinion / informations about the Project XIII (IUV Exchange iSystem). You are talking in this post about old system dollars but today the new iSystem is in the news.

    You are so near to Heather and the former OPPT group to have, I think, a better opinion about what will happen, and why/if you plan to use the old money system.

    Thanks. Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the post I put up yesterday was what you were looking for Vita :)

      Delete
  2. Dear Brian, I LOVE your energy. Am in the same spot myself or I'd pay for a session, never been employed by anyone else and am used to manifesting but for whatever reason, things are a bit tight now here in Ireland.

    So sending energy your way, flow your way, lots of love your way.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Ann! Sending lots of energy and love right back at ya! Hang in there sister, the struggle will be over soon :)

      Delete
  3. Had a session with Brian the other day and it was awesome. I am still experiencing the healing effects both physical and spiritual. Thanks Brian.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was wonderful experiencing your energy :) Thank YOU

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...